Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New thing from me!!

I have been so busy it's been hard to keep up with the blog. But regardless I'm back!! 
 Foul play has been so so busy so far this year!! We've been having so much fun mingling with the Texas burlesque scene!
( photo by soliz images photography)

We hope to make Texas foul plays second home! We even had members of the jigglewatts burlesque (Austin Texas) call us their "sister troupe" *swoon... My bestie and burly sister Ruby Lead
will be performing in the hotter then hell show next month with so many amazing performers!
I'm so happy for her! <3 
 With all that being said I have officially started  making costumes and costume accessories like pasties and hair pieces!! I am working on a full costume for the beautiful Violet D'Vine which so far is turning out so pretty!!! 

And I'm just waiting on some rhinestones to finish a pair of pasties for the ever so lovely Ruby Joule! 

I'm working on a partial costume for rosa leer bloom and working on Ruby Leads new act she'll be debuting at the hotter then hell show next month! 

I have been keeping myself crazy busy between all the performing we've been doing with moonshine mafia (we have a show this Friday!) 
I hope to see all of our little rock fans there!!! I'll be posting progress on all costumes as I get them worked on! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment