Saturday, July 12, 2014

Times do change. But you gotta keep on.

Things in foul play are sad at the moment. Internal things are happening which I don't intend on releasing to the public. But in the midst of all this I have kept myself very very busy!

My costuming is amazing! No saying I'm amazing at it but all the pieces for violets "antitennessees" act are coming together "seem"lessly and Rubys "majestic" costume is just easing on through. (Rubys is a collab between the two of us) 

But violets will have to wait for just a couple more weeks. Ruby will be debuting the "majestic" on the 25th In Dallas Texas at the hotter then hell show 

So that will be the first time I get to see one of my custom costumes on stage. Like I said before it's a collab so I won't be responsible for something's but I'll be making major components. Which makes me really happy and hopeful for my new journey in costuming. 
  I still haven't gotten finished with ruby joules and jezebelle jaxx's pasties but rhinestones and beads should be here any day! I'll be sure to post the finished products. But I do have pasties for sale. these below are $50. Swarovski crystals and the best materials and way I know how to make them at the moment. Contact me at rockabettyiam@gmail.com to order one of these or a custom pair!! 
(These are supernova shape) 

Enough of the sales pitch... Lol. Tomorrow is a crazy day for me! Tattooing, photoshoot, costuming, and a show!!! I'm doing to try to keep a photo diary possibly to show y'all a busy day in my life but we'll see how well I do at that!! I hope to see some faces tomorrow at Maxine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment